Horrible Newswire: You Know What This Game Needs
The releases may be few these days, but at least they are interesting enough to talk about. At least until Activision misses the point. Even with a holiday this week, we covered a variety of game types. What did you all think of the Resident Evil 6 demo?
Last Week’s Headlines
- Limbo gets a boxed Special Edition
- Giant Bomb reviews Spelunky
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun give initial impressions of The Secret World
- The Secret World launches as the CEO leaves
- THQ lets Itagaki have his Devil’s Third
- Does Diablo 3 need an endgame?
- The Walking Dead wasn’t asking to be an FPS, but Activision had some guns left over
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead is getting a second season
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along daily on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Game Curious Video – A Mother’s Inferno (Josh, Justin)
- Editorial – How You Play the Game: I’m Sick of Crafting, I Can’t Stop Crafting (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! Watch! Tiger Electronics Video Game Commercial
- Podcast – Hillbilly Parkour Fantasies (Super Gaming Best Friends #112 – Josh, Justin, Ethan, JP)
- Game Curious Video – Resident Evil 6 Demo (Ethan, Justin, Josh)
- Editorial – Think of the Adults: Spare My Memory on Epic Adventures (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Reflex Review – Krater: Bright Future for this Apocalypse (Ethan Moses)
- I Learned Something Today – Final Fantasy VI (Cole Monroe)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.