Horrible Newswire: It’s Getting Humid in Here
Steam wanted all of the attention apparently as it stole all of the conversation this week. First with a big change, and then with the sale that everyone loves/hates. It was announcement week on Horrible Night with two events kicking off, but we also found time to offer plenty of advice.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Valve opens up Steam’s game approval system with Steam Greenlight
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs delayed to 2013
- Be warned. The Steam Summer Sale is upon us
- The Last Story sings a Wii swan song on Aug 14 in North America
- Rocksteady’s next Batman game may be Silver Age themed
- High Moon Studios goes from Transformers to Deadpool
- EA throws some unnecessary salt in the air by saying it would “love” to publish a KoA: Reckoning sequel
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along daily on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Special Event – Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters Screening comes to Indy Film Fest
- Editorial – Don’t Be That Guy: Debunking the Myths of a Sega Fanboy (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! Watch! 3D 8-Bit Time Lapse Mario Chalk Art
- Podcast – The Tetris Connection (The Horrible Show Live #313 – Justin, Cole, Josh)
- Editorial – The Indie Boom Has My Attention (JP LaFrance)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Video Game Summer Sale Survival PSA (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Gaming Lifestyle: Evolving Away from the Culture of First (Cole Monroe)
- Editorial – Video Game MD: Dealing with ‘Video Game Apathitis’ (Brandon Coppernoll)
- I Learned Something Today – Space Jam (Ethan Moses)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.