Horrible Newswire: Moving Masses
Huge worlds pass along small but significant updates, while Apple messes with our minds some more, and Metacritic continues to make us all uncomfortable. Gaming Our Asses Off continues with a great week for donations, thanks everyone who helped out and keep spreading the word. But consider this your warning, any time you are playing video games, Cole may be watching.
Last Week’s Headlines
- WoW: Mists of Pandaria expansion gets Sept 25th release date
- Irrational Games is hiring for a developer position based on Metacritic rating
- Planetside 2 Beta starts this week
- Apple patents a game controller and remote
- See the Silent Hill: Revelation trailer
- The Secret World has a free-to-play weekend this weekend
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Reflex Review – The Secret World (Ethan Moses)
- Gaming Our Asses Off – Report 7/23: JDevL Learns Discipline in the Darkness (Justin Lacey)
- Hey! – Watch! You Forgot to Hit Pause, SNES Idle Animation Montage
- Editorial – Gaming Cynic: Stop Forcing Me Into the Sewers (Ethan Moses)
- Podcast – Save the Superheroes (The Horrible Show #314 – Justin, Ethan, Josh)
- Recoil Review – Rage (Justin Gifford)
- Editorial – I’m a Video Game Watcher (Cole Monroe)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – A.R.C.S. (Ethan Moses)
- Game Curious – Spelunky (Josh, Justin)
- I Learned Something Today – Outernauts (Justin Lacey)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.