Horrible Newswire: There are No Words, Only Cute Animals
There are way too many studio closings going around, I hope the upcoming release season turns things around. But hey look a post-apocalyptic game with puppies! We were a bit somber too last week as we said our farewells to Ethan as he moves overseas. Of course, he’ll still be writing about boobies and such as usual, just from a different timezone.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Diablo III patch adds just 100 new levels
- Tokyo Jungle available on Sept 25th for $15!
- Sony closes Wipeout dev studio
- Happy Wars will be XBLA’s first free-to-play game
- The Secret World hit with layoffs and content delay
- Everyone reviews Madden NFL 13
- Lollipop Chainsaw is Grasshopper Manufacture’s most successful game yet
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Game Curious Video – Intrusion 2 (Ethan, Justin, Josh)
- Podcast – Gen Con 2012: Recap for Video Gamers (The Cursed Checkpoint #121 – Justin, Josh, Ethan)
- Hey! – Watch! Big Daddy is Overprotective on Little Sister’s Big Date
- Editorial – Gaming Advocate: Save the Game Boobies (Ethan Moses)
- Podcast – An Ethan Leaves (The Horrible Show Live #316 – Justin, Cole, Ethan, Josh)
- Rated Review – Dyad (Aaron McNeal)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – The Last Stand (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Gaming Connoisseur: When Death in Games Mattered (Cole Monroe)
- Editorial – You’re Gonna Get It Anyway: Madden NFL 13 (Brandon Coppernoll)
- I Learned Something Today – Darksiders II (Justin Lacey)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.