Horrible Newswire: Have a Beta or 2
Do you remember the years that would go by without new games from Blizzard? Enjoy 2012 because this doesn’t happen very often. Elsewhere, hackers are still being dicks to games that don’t deserve it. We previewed the first major month of new releases, explored our backlog, and introduced your weekly radio segment.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Valve is looking for hardware designers
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta finally goes live
- Darksiders II leads August sales, but will it be enough for THQ?
- Guild Wars 2 passwords hacked
- RipTen agrees with everyone else that you should play Mark of the Ninja
- Buy Alpha Squad Package and get access to PlanetSide 2 Beta
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Hey! – Watch! Super T.I.M.E. Force Trailer
- Video Reflex Review – Hybrid (Justin, Josh)
- Get Em All Preview – Games of September
- Podcast – Backlog Commandos (The Horrible Show Live #317 – Justin, Cole, Josh)
- Gaming Our Asses Off Report 9/5 – JDevL Sees a New Challenger (Justin Lacey)
- Reflex Review – The Last Story (Cole Monroe)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – The Basement Collection (Justin Lacey)
- Editorial – Taking Offense: Who Invited the Multiplayer (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Editorial – Radio Waves for 9/7/12 (Aaron McNeal)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.