Horrible Newswire: Your TV is Confused
I don’t know if you know this, but Nintendo is launching a new console this year. It figured consumers only needed about a two months heads up and was nice enough to let us know a few more details this week. Granted, I’m more interested in a UI update than a Wii U at this point. We spent most of our time this week speculating on the future of gaming and how to integrate it more with our fantasy drug dealing lifestyles.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Steam Big Picture Mode launches and wants your PC to feel comfortable in your living room
- Amnesia is now a million seller
- ArmA Developers get arrested for “spying” during photo shoot
- Wii U finally announces launch details
- Also Wii U games will be $59.99 and the Pro Controller is $49.99
- NBA Live 13 isn’t the lucky number, sees a delay
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Podcast – Aftermath of The Horrible Show Live #317 (Justin, Josh)
- Editorial – Gaming Abroad AKA Not Gaming Abroad (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! – Play! Indie Games Summer Uprising III
- Podcast – Needs Bigger Dongles (Super Gaming Best Friends #117 – Josh, Justin, Coop)
- Rated Review – Sound Shapes (Aaron McNeal)
- Podcast – Guild Wars 2: Now Try This (The Cursed Checkpoint #123 – Justin, Aaron)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Knightmare Tower (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Pitched: Breaking Bad Chemistry Plug & Play Game (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Our Culture – The Double Dragon Theme Song Tribute (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Radio Waves (Aaron McNeal)
- Editorial – Speculate Iterate: Valve Exploring Hardware Options (Justin Gifford)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.