Hard and Good Games – The Horrible Show Live #318
Justin, Josh, Ethan and Cole all agree that it is no small feat when a game that’s designed to be hard comes out to be just a fun and memorable as its more forgiving cousins. They discuss the intricacies that separate the hard games from the cruel games.
The Horrible Show – Join the editorial staff of HorribleNight.com as they discuss a variety of entertainment-focused video game topics.
Justin L, Josh, Ethan, Cole
00:25 – Intro
03:54 – Game Industry Shout-Outs
20:25 – Horrible Shout-Outs
34:14 – Hard and Good Games
1:34:41 – HorribleNight.com Updates
Game Industry Shout-Outs:
- Josh – Day 1 Digital Content for PSN
- Cole – New PS3 Model
- Ethan - Borderlands 2 Badass Rank Bug
- Justin – Humble Indie Bundle 6
- Cole - Speculate Iterate: Valve Exploring Hardware Options (Justin Gifford)
- Justin – Radio Waves (Aaron McNeal)
- Ethan - Don’t Be That Guy: Uninformed Video Game Reviewer (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Josh - Podcast Photoshopped Covers (Justin Lacey)
Subscribe to the Horrible Show – New Episodes every Wednesday.