Horrible Newswire: Stay in the Ocean
You can almost feel the storm of major releases rising as news lately is filled with the last bits of confirming details about upcoming releases. We did get the final look at the Wii U’s launch lineup and some nice cooperation between console-to-PC releases and vice versa. Our crew is currently drowning in loot, but Ethan came up for air to talk about the crazy wildlife around Capetown with the developers of Broforce.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Short window of exclusivity brings Mark of the Ninja to PC in October
- Dark Souls PC content is coming to consoles as DLC – Artorias of the Abyss
- The 23 games of the Wii U launch lineup
- Mass Effect Trilogy Bundle announced, brings Mass Effect 1 to PS3 for the first time
- Call of Zombies: Left 4 Blops – major additions to Black Ops 2′s zombie campaign
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush DLC shows Mario is adapting
- Konami has asked Hideo Kojima to make a Silent Hill game
- Mists of Pandaria doesn’t sell well, but here are some gameplay impressions from someone who knows what they are talking about
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Reflex Review – Torchlight II – Ethan Moses
- Editorial – Gaming Connoisseur: What Your Game’s Loot Says About You – Ethan Moses
- Hey! – Watch! Mechanical Donkey Kong V1
- Podcast – Hard and Good Games (The Horrible Show #318 – Justin, Josh, Ethan, Cole)
- Editorial – Games of Shame: Call of Duty – Brandon Coppernoll
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – bit Dungeon – Ethan Moses
- Podcast – Broforce Interview with Evan Greenwood (The Cursed Checkpoint #126 – Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Radio Waves for 9/28/12 – Aaron McNeal
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.