If there was any week to just focus on the new games, this was it. Game studios also continue to play musical chairs in preparation for the next gen. Ethan has been busy with video editing and debuted a brand new bro-focused video series, while Brandon continued to evolve his game library.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Everyone reviewed Dishonored
- Bulletstorm developers open new studio with licensing deal from Epic
- NBA Baller Beats’ demographic is apparently only 3,000 people
- It was funny at first, but those Arma game developers are still in prison for espionage
- Pinball FX2 gets more Marvel tables
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share the daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- WTF Is This – Assault Rifle Controller (Justin Gifford)
- Hey! – Watch! Mega64 Alan Wake
- Brotabulous Moments in Gaming – Black Mesa (Ethan Moses)
- Podcast – Franchise Debuts (The Horrible Show Live #319 – Justin L, Josh, Ethan)
- Rated Review – Mark of the Ninja (Aaron McNeal)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Sticky Linky (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Tried It: Torchlight II (Brandon Coppernoll)
- REPLY TO ALL – Does Steam Big Picture Change Your Living Room?
- Editorial – Radio Waves for 10/12/12 (Aaron McNeal)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.