Horrible Newswire: They’re Everywhere
There are too many games to sort through and now we also have to juggle DLC and more HD remakes. It’s tough and awesome (tawesome? awesough?) to be a gamer in the fall. But then this is also the time of year where weird stuff happens like random appearances of strip Halo in your wife’s TV shows.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Borderlands 2 already has DLC with Pirate Booty
- Mechwarrior Online has made $5 million already, but the open beta has been delayed
- Here’s the Indie Royale Fall Bundle
- One of the better XCOM: Enemy Unknown reviews I’ve read
- If you like Doom 3, read this from PA Report
- Wii U voice chat is too complicated
- Kickstarter game development stopped as programmers quit. What now for Haunts?
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Podcast – Aftermath of The Horrible Show Live #319 (Justin, Josh, Ethan)
- Video Reflex Review – Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (Justin Lacey)
- Editorial – Guide to Greenlighting and Getting Greenlit: Part 1 (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! – Watch! Dudebro 2 Trailer
- Podcast – Bad Ass Birds (Super Gaming Best Friends #119 – Justin L, Ethan, Justin G)
- Editorial – Taking Offense: I Don’t Wanna Rebel (Justin Gifford)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Medieval Shark (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – WTF Is This: (Strip) Halo 4 in Hart of Dixie (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Editorial – Radio Waves for 10/19/12 (Aaron McNeal)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.