Horrible Newswire: Guess Who Dropped By
At the same time that I kind of lose focus on the predictability of news this time of the year, I do get a kick out of the bizarre stories that break the mold a bit. Then again, did we every really stop talking about Wolfenstein? Well in a 3 podcast week I don’t think we mentioned it once. We did however unveil a new editorial series looking at our game watching habits, and Brandon just can’t shake Minecraft XBLA.
Last Week’s Headlines
- THQ may not make money on Darksiders II
- Take-Two is kicking ass thanks to Borderlands 2 and XCOM
- Squeals contained within the new Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs trailer
- Destructoid’s Tony Ponce lists his favorite Castlevania songs
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel gets March 26th release date
- Everyone reviews Halo 4, I think it’s going to be ok
- Castle Wolfenstein movie takes another step forward
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Podcast – Assassin’s Creed III: Preparing to Tomahawk (The Cursed Checkpoint #128 – Justin, Josh, Brandon)
- Podcast – Aftermath of The Horrible Show Live #320 (Justin, Josh, Ethan)
- Editorial – I Like to Watch: Corpse Party with Asami85 (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! – Watch! Pumpktris in Action
- Podcast – The Jack Spot (Super Gaming Best Friends Live #120 – Josh, Justin, Ethan, Cole)
- Editorial – Just Ask: Good Buy Kinect? (Justin G, Brandon, Justin L)
- Special Event – Join the A Call to Gamers 24 Hour Charity Marathon Live on Nov 17th
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Hunt of Horror (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Just 5 More Minutes: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Brandon Coppernoll)
Horrible Newswire - Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.