Ok, now I’m willing to admit that we may probably never get an Eternal Darkness 2 from Silicon Knights. So can someone else save that franchise for me? I’ll even stream it on Origin if you get it, EA. Speaking of streaming, we’ve been having a lot of fun with a lot of different games lately and managed to catch most of them on video last week.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Capcom is all in on first party, plans to hire 1,000 developers in 10 years
- Assassin’s Creed III sells 3.5 million copies in first week
- Xbox SmartGlass update is now live on iOS
- Twitch.tv is coming built-in to Origin games
- Info about The Elder Scrolls Online is everywhere now
- Ars Technica digs into the details of the Wii U hardware
- SEALs reprimanded and dismissed due to their involvement with MoH: Warfighter
- Silicon Knights has to destroy all unsold copies of Unreal Engine 3 games (Too Human, etc)
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Preview – The War Z (Ethan Moses)
- Game Curious Video – XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Justin and Josh)
- Hey! – Look! You Are Missed Tech Illustrations
- Preview – Games of November
- Podcast – Why We Game (The Horrible Show Live #321 – Justin, Josh, Ethan, Cole)
- Rated Review – Hotline Miami (Aaron McNeal)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Sumotori Dreams (Ethan Moses)
- Game Curious Video – Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Justin Lacey)
- Editorial – Radio Waves (Aaron McNeal)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.