Not much is clear in December in the gaming industry, at least until the awards come out. Until then, it’s filled with a lot of reflection and predictions and last minute shuffling for the next quarter of releases. The weirdest thing? The VGA’s turned out to be watchable this year. Predict that. Ethan continued to blow through his game queue and caused more than a few explosions in Far Cry 3, while the SGBF’s tried to make sense of the Wii U launch.
Last Week’s Headlines
- THQ gets its own Humble Bundle
- Steam Big Picture goes public
- Epic Games President is latest figurehead to move on
- Behind the scenes of Kickstarter successes and failures
- Skyrim Dragonborn DLC impressions
- BioShock Infinite delayed a month
- European Wii U eShop prohibits access to mature content depending on the time of day
- List of VGA winners
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Podcast – Aftermath of The Horrible Show Live #322 (Justin, Josh, Ethan)
- Reflex Review – Far Cry 3 (Ethan Moses)
- Brotabulous Moments in Gaming Episode 3: A Very Contra Saints Row The Third (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! – Watch! Sega Rally Championship RC Cars
- Podcast – Bro In It (Super Gaming Best Friends Live #122 – Josh, Justin, Ethan, Cole)
- Game Curious Video: ZombiU (Justin and Josh)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer: Red Rogue (Ethan Moses)
- Podcast – Tiny Barbarian DX Interview with Michael Stearns (The Cursed Checkpoint #129 – Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Radio Waves for 12/07/12 (Aaron McNeal)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.