And… we’re back. After a two week break Horrible Night returns in full force. We’ve got original editorials, podcasts, livestreams, reviews, previews, and gamer culture articles queued up and ready for eyeballs and earholes and any other holes in your face that you care to use. You’ll be hearing all about the video games we want to talk about, but I have a question. What did you play into the new year? Was it the game you expected to be playing or did a surprise creep into your gaming device of choice? Let’s just say I ended up in some weird places in the past month and I can’t wait to talk about them on Tuesday night when Super Gaming Best Friends kicks off a brand new season live on Twitch.tv/HorribleNight.
It’s good to be back, but honestly I was happy for the break. As fun as The 2012 Grimmys were my brain needed a break from critically analyzing video games. What did I do to recover? I played video games. It turns out, video games are damn fun. I played whatever I wanted just because I wanted to play it rather than trying to play a new release to stay up with all of my gaming bros. I also found out that Viva Piñata is still more interesting to me than it is to the toddlers in my family. I’m ok with that.
Have Some News
- Mega Man 1 through 6 are about to blow up the 3DS eShop.
- I tried out Nintendo TVii, probably more useful with cable than just broadcast.
- Diablo III PvP will not have team deathmatch. Blizzard still trying to get it right.
- No more PS2’s are being made. Helluva run.
- After all of these years, it’s finally time to Party Hard on Rock Band.
- THQ can’t even get bankruptcy right.
- Relive The 2012 Grimmys – Awards. Podcasts. Games of the Year Lists.
- Tuesday Night Live on Twitch – Super Gaming Best Friends at 7pm EST. Justin Gifford is our guest with live gaming after the show as Justin and Josh try to figure out what they actually bought during all of the holiday sales.
- The Best of Horrible Night 2012 – Later this week we will be taking your vote on your favorite Horrible Night moments and articles from the past year. Voting will take place on our Facebook Page.