It’s been about a year and a half since we first interviewed the team behind Broforce, and the wait for all the brofeatures hasn’t gotten any easier. Of course that wait is a bit easier when new features and new bros get announced (above). Bronan looks pretty devastating and confirming online multiplayer is sure to make gaming with your bros a bit easier. Which if you are into the early access flavors, can start sooner than later as Broforce has been announced for Steam Early Access in March. The full release is coming to PC and consoles this summer.
What else do we have in here?
- Now is as good a time as any for a Bill Laimbeer’s Combat Basketball retro review.
- Good lookin minimalist art posters from some recent games.
- “At some point during my past 10 or so years of avidly playing sports games, I have taken on the anxieties of a pro athlete. This is disconcerting.” – @kylefowle from Kill Screen’s “The problem with sports games and realism”
- The Sly Cooper movie teaser trailer makes me want a Saturday morning show for kids.
- Comfy lookin Portal 2 Test Subject Lounge Pants.
- Final Fantasy lore in a minute.
- Think Geek now has Motorized Patriot figures.
- The Donkey Knight Returns!
Catch all of these and more gamer culture goodness as we find them on our Tumblr site – Horrible Night Inventory
Never cute. Always creepy.