Gaming Our Asses Off Info and Donations
Gaming Our Asses Off is a charity competition that promotes a healthy balance of gaming and non-gaming activities. Read the event’s origin story and details.
Donations for this competition will go directly to Child’s Play – a video game industry charity organization dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games in its network of children’s hospitals.
Choose Your Player and Donate to Child’s Play
|[donation-can goal_id='gaming-our-asses-off-team-jdevl' style_id='default' show_progress=true show_description=true show_donations=false show_title=true title='Team JDevL']||[donation-can goal_id='gaming-our-asses-off-team-gifftor' style_id='default' show_progress=true show_description=true show_donations=false show_title=true title='Team GiffTor']|
After Week Two:
- JDevL has currently lost 11 pounds / gained 725 gamerscore / raised $325
- GiffTor has currently lost 7 pounds / gained 1245 gamerscore / raised $375
- Update 1 – Now taking donations
- Update 2 – JDevL Learns Discipline in the Darkness
- Update 3 – GiffTor Feels the Pain
- Update 4 – JDevL Sees a New Challenger
- Starting from Monday, July 9th – The first person to drop 25 pounds and score 2,500 gamerscore wins.
- The weight has to stay off when the gamerscore goal is hit. (No gaining the weight back and conducting unhealthy gaming habits.)
- Each team will have a fundraising goal of $2,500.
- The loser donates $100 to Child’s Play in the winner’s name and has to wear the Cone of Shame at a public Horrible Night Out