Fans of clicking on enemies until they explode had a pretty damn good 2012. The thing about it though, is even if the quality of releases were better than ever, the flavors aren’t too varied. Take what you love about [...]
- rss subscribers on Edmund McMillen Unlocks The Basement Collection in August
- plan cul black on The 2013 Grimmys: Handheld Game of the Year
- NFL Expert Picks on Edmund McMillen Unlocks The Basement Collection in August
- candy crush level 181 trick on World of Tanks Update 8.0 Recoil Review: Flashy Cosmetics or Core Improvements?
- Abraham on Cheap and Dirty Gamer: Earn to Die 2012 Inspires Playing Beyond the Intro