The duders at Klei Entertainment are trying their hands at the 2D stealth platforming genre (what?!) with Mark of the Ninja for XBLA. Mark of the Ninja is to Shank as Pizza Rolls are to Pizza. It’s got all the [...]
- rss subscribers on Edmund McMillen Unlocks The Basement Collection in August
- plan cul black on The 2013 Grimmys: Handheld Game of the Year
- NFL Expert Picks on Edmund McMillen Unlocks The Basement Collection in August
- candy crush level 181 trick on World of Tanks Update 8.0 Recoil Review: Flashy Cosmetics or Core Improvements?
- Abraham on Cheap and Dirty Gamer: Earn to Die 2012 Inspires Playing Beyond the Intro