Games are full of stuff, but what was the best stuff in one game that was better than all the other stuff in all of the other games?
Glory Kill - Doom
The gimmick that paid off. The gimmick that enabled greatness. You would think the last thing that you'd want to do in a shooter is get close to your enemies. The rewards are more than just the gruesome visuals because your survivable depends on the resources that spew out of these demonic pinatas.
- Time Manipulation Device - Titanfall 2
- Extraction - The Division
- Podcast Deliberations - Part One
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Two
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Three