Games are full of stuff, but what was the best stuff in one game that was better than all the other stuff in all of the other games?
Combat - Ghost of Tsushima
Try naming a great third person melee combat system that isn’t a Souls game. Go ahead we’ll wait. We didn’t realize the gap in evolution in this genre until Ghost of Tsushima raised the bar. Ghost’s combat is fun, accessible, and has a high ceiling for mastery. It works one on one, one on twelve, and 4 on everyone. It will always bring you back for one more parry and one more slice.
- Gulag - Warzone
- MULE - Deep Rock Galactic
- Combat - Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Podcast Deliberations - Part One
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Two
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Three
- Games of 2020 Podcast Interviews
- Games of the Year Lists