From beginning to end, the narrative journey so exquisitely executed that it will stick with us for years to come.
The Last of Us Part II
The Last of Us Part II might have also won for most story this year. We could barely settle on a favorite moment (out of about a dozen), or a favorite character (out of about a dozen). There’s so much to talk about, and yet, it’s the hardest game to talk about without ruining it for others. It is a brutal experience no matter how you consume it, but it’s also the most rewarding story we survived. Good luck to those who come at the queen next.
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Podcast Deliberations - Part One
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Two
- Podcast Deliberations - Part Three
- Games of 2020 Podcast Interviews
- Games of the Year Lists